viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2009

More problems with travel document

... this time from the Vietnamese embassy. My passport expires in April, and since I might go to Mexico comes the end of school, I'm trying to renew it now. Went to the website of the embassy in DC, downloaded the form, which says that there's a fee but doesn't say how much. Is that possible? Yes. (It also says that it may take a month or more to issue a new passport. Is that possible? I don't know.)
Anyways, I picked up my phone to call the embassy to straighten things out. That was on Monday. Today's Friday. I've been calling 5 - 7 times every day, morning, noon, afternoon, and no one ever picks up. Is that possible? So far yes.
I'm desperate. And I couldn't help laughing. Maybe I shouldn't have. But it's too ludicrous, makes a good story to tell I guess.

No hay comentarios.: