domingo, 21 de setiembre de 2008

ego

I say that if you care about me, you'd understand, please don't worry about me, let me do what i want. But maybe i'm just selfish, doing whatever that springs up in my mind without sparing a thought for others.

I say that i'm bad at keeping in touch, but i still treasure whatever we have between/among us. I'd like to think that i'm being present where i am, but maybe i'm just selfish and only reach out to people when i need them.

I say that i don't have a boyfriend, cause i move around too often, and cause i'm incapable of spending my whole time with someone, that it'd suffocate me. But maybe, i'm just really selfish and don't know how to curve my ego, to know how to take a step back to accommodate someone. They say all relationship must have some kind of compromise. Maybe.

No hay comentarios.: